Manager, Revenue Operations
Who We Are
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia!
What we’re looking for:
- Lead the effort to revamp the customer enrollment process, coordinating closely with data analytics, product and operations leaders to deliver improvements
- Build and handle key metrics that will be used to drive the business, and enrollment processes forward
- Lead QA and provide feedback on new enrollment tools and features that are released by data analytics, product and engineering teams
- Leverage existing data analytics and product request platforms to set priority for cross functional projects
- Build reports and tools that will allow the team to identify customers that are blocked from enrollment, work to remove blockers and increase customer throughput
- Maintain eligibility logic, internal tools and internal documentation so that all align with our constantly changing business
- Support all aspect of launching new markets, new products and new tools
- Use Excel, utility forms, utility/ program portals and our proprietary software tools to complete the enrollment process and connect members to a community solar project
- Track meaningful project milestones, including subscription levels, enrollment timelines, savings results, and more
- Regularly prepare reports for internal partners, present results, and incorporate operational improvements based on findings
- Become a community solar subject matter authority and contribute to maintaining our knowledgebase of utility-specific operating procedures and regulations
What will help you succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years professional experience in a management role
- Proficiency with Excel, SQL and data management
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Team-first attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of taking initiative
- Ability to problem solve, find creative solutions, and build out best practices
- Be flexible and excited to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving needs
- Have a passion for clean energy and a curiosity about helping to better the environment
- "Remote first" culture - work anywhere in the US as long as you have a reliable internet connection
- Flexible PTO - no accrued hours and no limit on the number of vacation days employees can take each year
- 17 annual company-wide holidays including a week long "summer break"
- 10 days sick leave
- Up to 4 weeks bereavement leave
- 2 volunteer days off
- 2 professional development days off
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all parents
- Weekly "flex time" - no internal meetings on Tuesdays and Friday afternoons
- 80-95% employer cost coverage for medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and dependents
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Target Annual Compensation Range for this role will be $85,000 to $145,000. There will also be a competitive benefits and equity (bonus if applicable) component to the package. The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills, experience, and location of the qualified candidate.