Director, Technical Integrations
Role: Operations systems analyst
Reporting to: Chief Growth Officer
Location: New York, NY
What’s your role?
As Operations Systems Analyst, you are the external facing point of contact on the integrations team and focus on the integrations between Bilt and property management systems utilized by partners in the Bilt Alliance. You’ll bridge multiple internal Bilt teams, including growth, CX, and the Technical Product Manager. Being a liaison to external property management support, this includes being a translator of client requested functionality, clearly defining problem statements and creating tickets. In this job, you’ll work closely with the TPM to maintain priority lists, delivering tools for teams to access data.
In this role you are responsible for:
Be an expert on the complex integrations from Bilt to multiple property management software systems, understanding both Bilt goals and property management lifecycle, creating documentation for internal support.
- Troubleshoot production issues and clearly define other problem statements and product issues to upper management and across teams to assist in discussion. Work closely with TPM and finance to prioritize issues.
- Maintain growth team ticketing, including authoring enhancement tickets, research property management api options, document decisions after engineering design.
- Work closely with the TPM to maintain priority lists, delivering tools for teams to access data.
- Improving and adapting the Bilt internal associate experience in the ReTool system,
- Monthly recaps on Data analyzed to create areas of improvement
Additionally, I’m responsible for:
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting, including both partners facing accounting cash reconciliation reports, internal CX auditing, monthly rent week errors, and on-demand analysis.
- Creating and expanding query tools and production connectivity tests (across both Bilt, partner, and property management support) to audit the monthly launch setup in an effort to constantly minimize post go-live issues
- Assist QA team on PM system data scenario setup, validations of property management system UI results, coordinating partner specific testing, and clarifying goals of functionality as related to the property management lifecycle
- Compensation - We offer a competitive salary with a meaningful stake in the company via equity and our performance bonus program
- Health insurance for you (& your loved ones) from day one - Enjoy a One Medical Membership, wellness stipends, family programs and more, on us. We’ve got you and your family covered from day one.
- 401k plan with a match - Retirement may feel more like a pipe dream than a reality but we’re here to help you get there.
- Commuter FSAs - We believe the best ideas come from being together in one place. We just don’t think getting there should be so expensive.
- UNLIMITED PTO - Because we believe that working hard shouldn’t mean always working. Take time for you as often as you need it.
- Exclusive Employee only Bilt Points - We give our employees unique opportunities to earn points throughout their time at Bilt.
- Team Events - We believe in human connection so we hold events to help our employees break from the monotony of the typical work week.
Annual base salary range is $125,000 - 165,000 + bonus + benefits (medical, dental, vision) + 401K match + Equity. Ultimately, when building each comp package we consider job skills, experience and location.