Alliance Support Team Member
Role: Alliance Support Team Member
Reporting to: Director of Customer Experience & Alliance Support Manager
Location: New York, NY / Remote optional
What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Launched in June 2021, Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayments.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees. In October 2022, Bilt announced a valuation of $1.5 billion following a $150 million growth round to advance our loyalty program and credit card for renters.
What’s the role?
As a member of the Alliance Support team, you will play a key role in supporting Bilt’s partner relationships and member services team. You’ll be an extension of the Bilt Customer Experience team acting as a liaison between our Bilt Alliance Partners and internal resident support teams.
In this role you will:
- Provide payment and program support to our partners across the Bilt Alliance. This includes refunds, product integrations, technical support, member support and more.
- Triage tickets and identify trends to the appropriate internal departments and work with them to resolve the issue
- Participate in cross-functional work-streams in partnership with Finance, Product, Engineering, to support partners and contribute to the success and growth of programs across the Alliance.
- Demonstrate patience and organization in understanding the nuances of each partner's business operations.
- Deliver white glove customer service, while responding to complex inquiries involving multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Document necessary information and escalate on going patterns internally
- Manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities
In terms of qualifications we’re seeking:
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a support or operations type role
- Individuals who are hardworking and driven, able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, at various stages
- Extremely organized with strong writing skills. Expert communicator in both small-talk and high-pressure moments
- A team player who’s able to learn new platforms quickly and work in a fast-paced environment with technical teams
- Ability to deal with extremely confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent problem solving and researching skills, ability to use critical thinking for solutions
- Knowledge of the start-up world, bonus points if with a fintech or real-estate related company
- Basic Accounting, banking background, or finance major
- Experience with property management systems/ RMS
- Zendesk experience (admin preferred)
- Reward points knowledge
Annual base salary range is $70-75k+ bonus + benefits (medical, dental, vision) + 401K match + Equity. Ultimately, when building each comp package we consider job skills, experience and location.