Revenue Operations Systems Administrator
Flex is an early-stage, remote-first FinTech startup that is creating the best rent payment experience. It’s hard to believe that it’s 2023 and paying rent on time is expensive, inflexible, and difficult. We’re here to change that! We enable our users to pay rent throughout the month on a schedule that better fits their finances and budget. Our mission is to empower as many renters as possible with flexibility over their most significant recurring expense. After deliberately keeping a stealth profile as we built up unprecedented investor support and an enthusiastic user base, we are looking for motivated individuals to help us keep our mission growing in 2023. Will you be a part of the team?
Flex is looking for a System Administrator to manage our sales and partner success tech stack. We are looking for intelligent, reliable, motivated, goal-driven candidates who are team players with an optimistic attitude, interested in new challenges, and seeking more efficient ways to improve our current and future systems.
Ideal candidates have worked on the Salesforce and Hubspot platforms, along with other GTM tech systems, and have an understanding of its capabilities and use cases. Come put your stamp on a super high growth team. Help us architect our core revenue tech stack tools to better support data capture, optimize processes, and steamline growth.
What you'll do:
- Administer the sales process through our CRM and various sales and partner success tech stack tools (Hubspot, Chorus.AI, ZoomInfo).
- Proactively monitor sales and partner success operations to ensure quality, efficiency, and consistency.
- Optimize systems to better streamline and optimize current processes.
- Deliver systems training when needed
- Ensuring optimal performance of Sales systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Sales systems for optimized integration.
- Managing CRM roles, profiles, permissions, workflows, and groups.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining and building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance and management tasks, ensuring the system is clean and maintained for reporting purposes.
- Evaluating and installing new Sales tool releases, as well as providing training and support.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in a high-performance revenue operations environment
- Certified Salesforce and/or Hubspot Administrator
- Experience with Tableau and ZenDesk preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience utilizing and administering Revenue Enablement tools such as Hubspot, Chorus.AI, Linkedin Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesforce, etc.
- Strong business acumen and project management skills, with a bias for data-informed decision-making
- Experience successfully working cross-functionally with Finance, Marketing, Sales, Partner Success and Product
- High EQ, interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to influence and motivate
- The ability to independently lead projects including scope, prioritize, and execute initiatives
- Able to build internal relationships with key stakeholders internally
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner
The national pay range for this role is $85,000-$100,000. Individual compensation will be commensurate with the candidate's experience aligned with Flex's internal leveling guidelines and benchmarks.
Life at Flex:
- Competitive pay
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) + company stock options
- Unlimited paid time off + company paid holidays
- Parental leave + IVF and adoption support
- Flex Cares Program: Non-profit company match + pet adoption coverage
- Free Flex subscription