Flex is an early-stage, remote-first FinTech startup that is creating the best rent payment experience. It’s hard to believe that it’s 2023 and paying rent on time is expensive, inflexible, and difficult. We’re here to change that! We enable our users to pay rent throughout the month on a schedule that better fits their finances and budget. Our mission is to empower as many renters as possible with flexibility over their most significant recurring expense. After deliberately keeping a stealth profile as we built up unprecedented investor support and an enthusiastic user base, we are looking for motivated individuals to help us keep our mission growing in 2023. Will you be a part of the team?
Flex is hiring for a Marketing Copywriter to deliver creative assets for marketing materials across our organization. This is an opportunity to innovate and bring brand voice to next level within a growing fintech company. You'd gain experience working on multiple different channels/asset types including b2b and b2c sides, and would work alongside deeply talented teammates.
Day-to-day, you'd deliver creative assets for marketing materials across the organization including but not limited to b2b, b2c, and b2b2c assets for email, sms, push, social media, and website/app, app store
- 2+ years of experience as a writer and/or editor in a full time role at a corporation, agency, or startup
- Proven understanding of branding and corporate identity and ability to translate into a visual identity
- Deep knowledge and practical experience with brand guidelines, concept decks, creative briefs, etc.
- Strong communicator who is comfortable selling ideas both internally and externally and to C-Suite leadership
- Ability to develop creative in partnership with the design and marketing team
Bonus points for:
- Strategy experience
- A range of exposure to b2b and b2c products
The national pay range for this role is $95,000-$110,000. Individual compensation will be commensurate with the candidate's experience aligned with Flex's internal leveling guidelines and benchmarks.
Life at Flex:
- Competitive pay
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) + company stock options
- Unlimited paid time off with a PTO minimum + 13 company paid holidays
- Parental leave + IVF and adoption support
- Flex Cares Program: Non-profit company match + pet adoption coverage
- Free Flex subscription