Group Product Manager
Flex is an early-stage, remote-first FinTech startup that is creating the best rent payment experience. It’s hard to believe that it’s 2023 and paying rent on time is expensive, inflexible, and difficult. We’re here to change that! We enable our users to pay rent throughout the month on a schedule that better fits their finances and budget. Our mission is to empower as many renters as possible with flexibility over their most significant recurring expense. After deliberately keeping a stealth profile as we built up unprecedented investor support and an enthusiastic user base, we are looking for motivated individuals to help us keep our mission growing in 2023. Will you be a part of the team?
Flex is hiring for a Group Product Manager to lead the rent payment experience. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Product Manager in the fintech space.
- Lead Flex’s Consumer Rent Payment experience, which will include Pay Later, Pay Now and Managed Autopay
- Lead Flex’s Consumer Bill Credit Reporting experience
- Lead Flex’s Consumer multi-bill experience
- Lead the Consumer Compliance efforts from Product side
- Lead strategy for improving consumer engagement
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, preferably in the payments or Fintech industry.
Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze data, identify issues, and propose effective solutions.
Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Strategic mindset and long-term vision, with the ability to anticipate market trends and customer needs
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and experience working in an Agile development environment
- Proactive, self-motivated, and detail-oriented, with a passion for driving results
Note: Payment industry experience is a plus, but not mandatory. We value diverse perspectives and welcome candidates from various technical backgrounds.
The national pay range for this role is $180-200k. Individual compensation will be commensurate with the candidate's experience aligned with Flex's internal leveling guidelines and benchmarks.
Life at Flex:
- Competitive pay
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) + company stock options
- Unlimited paid time off with a PTO minimum + 13 company paid holidays
- Parental leave + IVF and adoption support
- Flex Cares Program: Non-profit company match + pet adoption coverage
- Free Flex subscription