Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2023
Fundrise offers several options for your work environment from any location in the United States: you can work as a fully-remote team member, either from your own home or you can work in-person at our Washington, DC headquarters if you reside in the area.
Fundrise is a financial technology company that is on a mission to build a better financial system for the individual. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button. We develop software to consume ever more of the value chain of the private investment industry. This pattern is an old story in other industries, but the broader financial system has managed to escape true disruption to date. While today we are focused on how to redefine the process of investing in real estate, we’ve always thought about our mission as bigger than just real estate investment. It’s a way to democratize and reimagine private markets altogether.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $3.1B from investors in all 50 states and has recently been awarded by Top Workplaces USA 2023, as well as the Washington Post's Top Workplaces 2022 and 2023! Previous awards also include: being honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies, as well as, recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
We believe communication is one of the most important aspects of the Fundrise investing experience. Accordingly, we invest considerable time and resources into building a best-in-class lifecycle program.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our team and expand our capabilities. You will be asked to lead Fundrise’s lifecycle program across all of our channels. This means owning and operating initiatives that are results-driven—and, most importantly, customer-focused—across email, push notifications, and direct mail.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Optimizing and expanding our automation set for prospective and existing investors to create more of a “one-to-one” experience, as well as generating a flywheel of testing and feedback.
- Developing thoughtful and sophisticated omnichannel campaigns across push notifications, direct mail, and email.
- Owning the analysis and presentation of results, including individual campaigns, long-standing automations, and the state of the program, flagging trends and offering solutions to make the whole lifecycle and marketing team better.
- Partnering with our engineering teams to set up API connections for triggers and data flows encouraging correct data architecture within our marketing ESP (Iterable) to support easy creation of highly personalized comms.
- Acting as a leader of email code by debugging other teammates’ work and keeping up to speed with the latest trends and platforms.
- You’re passionate about utilizing the entire lifecycle toolbox to deliver an extraordinary one-to-one experience for your end users.
- You enjoy working across all aspects of the craft, flexing your creativity and writing skills in the morning and digging into data and debugging code in the afternoon.
- A low-ego, team-first mentality: You’re all about the outcome, not the credit
- An excitement to get your hands dirty: From coding emails to data analysis, you like to deep dive into optimizing the program from the inside out (and have experience doing it).
- Obsessed with the customer experience: Everything always comes back to what’s best for the customer.
- A relentless growth mentality: You’re always learning, eager to test, and quick to share what you’ve learned with others.
Additionally, you have:
- Marketing automation experience (bonus points for experience with Iterable).
- Proficient in HTML and CSS for email
- Working knowledge of JSON and Handlebars
- Past experience with multi-channel strategy, specifically email, push, and direct mail
- Excellent copywriting skills, and an eye for design
- Experience with campaign development, from briefs to launch
- Experience with data architecture (events vs. fields)
- Strong project management skills, able to juggle many projects at once
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
The estimated base salary range Fundrise expects to pay for this position is between $130,000 and $150,000 annually. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, such as a target discretionary performance bonus and restricted stock units (as applicable). The range for this role takes into account a wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: candidate's relevant skill set, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and other business/organizational needs.
Benefits at Fundrise
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance with coverage of 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums (for our HSA medical plan, dental and vision plans) and competitive coverage for our PPO medical plans
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses, dependent care, and parking
• 401(k) with 3% contributed by Fundrise, regardless of whether you are actively contributing yourself
• Fully covered life insurance and short-term disability
• Significant equity via our employee stock grant program
• Gympass benefit including mental health resources
• Flexible PTO
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid parental leave