Enterprise Account Executive (Midwest & Northeast)
HappyCo (Happy Inspector)
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
HappyCo is a company where people can grow their careers and work with like minded people, with no egos or politics. HappyCo is values driven and offers a flexible, supportive culture. Join HappyCo and Make Work Happy!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join our team.
Our Enterprise Account Executive will work directly with prospects and clients to learn about their current problems and establish how the HappyCo product line can help solve them. Their duties include regularly meeting quotas, company goals and client expectations, helping clients understand the limits of their budget or resources and consistently meeting project deadlines laid out by the client.
Our Enterprise Account Executives possess:
** A strong sales methodology with 3-5 years' experience selling B2B SaaS products
** Multifamily, property management, or real estate industry experience, preferably
** Experience closing deals greater than $100K
** Experience selling to C-Level Executives and/or prospects that have 5,000-35,000 units
We are ideally seeking candidates who have experience selling within the Midwest and Northeast regions. The ideal candidate will live somewhere within this part of the U.S., ideally near a major metropolitan airport, such as: Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis, Columbus, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, or Washington D.C.
Week by Week
During your first 1-2 weeks you will:
- Get to know our leadership, culture, and values
- Complete our HappyCo orientation and onboarding program
- Onboard with the sales team
- Familiarize yourself with Salesforce and other internal sales systems
- Read our favorite industry primers
- Attend your first Company Wide Meeting and Product Update Meetings
During your first 1-3 months you will:
- Get acquainted with the different departments
- Research and establish new potential sales accounts with a focus on top multifamily prospects
- Lead your first meeting and/or product capability assessment with prospects
- Prepare proposal estimates by studying prospect’s current procedures and portfolio
- Prepare sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing territory information
- Understand and deliver value propositions on all HappyCo products
- Represent HappyCo by spending time in the field, at trade shows, demonstrations and seminars
During your first 6-12 months you will:
- Research and prepare to start meeting or exceeding quota targets
- Manage pipeline and accurately forecast opportunities
- Determine improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of HappyCo software
What you could expect day to day:
- Negotiate and close business for the HappyCo suite of products with top Enterprise Accounts
- Work in conjunction with HappyCo partners and coworkers to grow the HappyCo brand and message
- Identify and develop relationships with key C-level Executives
- Independently build and maintain a pipeline of prospects and execute against quotas with the goal of consistently attaining or exceeding sales targets
- Participate in deal flow management from signature through completion of launch for new customers
- Work to grow your territory and knowledge of existing prospects
What we think you need to be successful:
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience (B2B SaaS) with a preference for multifamily, property management, or real estate industry experience
- Strong sales methodology and experience with the ability to demonstrate sales proficiency through a proven track record
- Experience with selling to Owner/Operators or Fee Managers at a corporate level
- Exceptional verbal, visual, and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels, including with C-level executives
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Passionate belief in the HappyCo core values with unwavering commitment to quality and success
- Ability to travel - up to 50% - for client meetings and industry trade shows/ events
Keys to optimum happiness at HappyCo:
- Pushing forward in ambiguity while striving for clarity
- Discovery mindset to uncover pain points of prospects and be able to tie our solution to meet their needs
- Be a proactive contributor to sales and marketing team culture, with a strong growth mindset
- Experience and understanding of early-stage scale-ups and the challenges they face
- Experience within the multifamily residential property industry
- Previous sales experience in an Enterprise B2B SaaS context where you've tackled complex workflows and systems
Founded in 2011, HappyCo (happy.co) builds mobile and cloud solutions to enable real-time property data. Our flagship product suite 'Happy Property’ has 3.5M units on its platform and has captured more than 400 million photos.
We’re everyday people with a shared purpose — improving the lives of others. Our team is made up of thinkers, talkers, planners, makers, builders and everything in between. Together, we’re turning our passions into happier communities!
When customers use our software, their communities get stronger. Our tools empower everyone in multifamily property management to improve their operations and maximize returns, which means they’re building better experiences for their residents. Learn more about our Product Vision here!
Our HappyCo Culture
HappyCo strives to build better communities. So naturally, we are dedicated to making our own community an enjoyable place that allows us do our best work. We’re devoted to building an inclusive, supportive culture that empowers each HappyCo’er to succeed and grow. To learn more about our culture, check out our Glassdoor page and our careers page!
- Work from anywhere supported by a flexible company culture
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the PropTech industry
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive and equitable pay, including stock options
- Company retreats
- Access to employee assistance programs to support both physical and mental wellness
- Monthly stipends to support Wellness and Home Office expenses
Find out more about our US Employee Benefits here!
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that HappyCo upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status. HappyCo is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
A note to Recruitment Agencies: Please don’t reach out to us about our roles -- we’ve got it covered. We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and HappyCo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.