Finance and Strategy Associate
Accounting & Finance
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Keyway is a Series A stage PropTech company. We are building a new ecosystem for commercial real estate where every deal, no matter how big or small, receives the right resources and systems to succeed. We leverage AI to identify commercial real estate opportunities and our own technology to ensure that the transaction itself is transparent, smooth and predictable. We are not brokers, buyers or sellers - we are connectors.
Our CEO has successfully launched three companies, and our leadership team are alumni from respected companies such as Google, Capital One, McKinsey, Compass, Brookfield, Ares, and Blackstone, among others. We recently raised a $25M Series A, and have raised over $100M in total funding up to this point.
We are backed by Canvas, Camber Creek, Thomvest & FJ Labs, four venture capital firms that have invested in other successful companies like Alibaba, AppNexus, Betterment, Buzzfeed, Dataminr, Dropbox, FanDuel, Houzz, Klarna, Opendoor, Palantir, Stripe, Uber, and Upwork (among others).
Finance strategy and operations associate will work closely with our Real Estate and Ops team. They are responsible for developing work plans, designing and conducting analyses, synthesizing conclusions. Be part of our board presentations, think different solutions in a fast-growing start-up.
Responsibilities and opportunities
- Analyze business plans and pro forma financial and operating models to help identify key assumptions and drivers.
- Work with the different business areas and teams to look for solutions that will help enable their development.
- Assist the CEO and the COO in the preparation of materials for the Board and for investors, as well as in fundraising and other corporate strategic initiatives
- We prioritize a commitment to diversity in our team building process. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out.
- University degree (Economics, Business economics and Industrial engineering) and at least 3 years of related work experience.
- Experience in strategy consulting, business consulting, private equity, investment banking, project management, transactions, corporate finance, operations or a quantitative type of research and analytics function.
- Excellent problem-solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Proficient in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in a professional environment.
Personal Qualifications that we value at keyway
- Entrepreneurial: comfortable talking to stakeholders to understand business needs, running small tests to validate assumptions, and refining requirements based on results
- Results orientation with a high motor and an incredible attention to detail; able to drive projects from planning to completion with limited oversight
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail with a data-driven mentality
- A low ego and can-do attitude; willingness to admit mistakes and work to remedy them
- Flexibility to prioritize deliverables and re-prioritize them at a moment’s notice
At Keyway we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.