VP, Business Development
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 6, 2023
Keyway is a Series A stage PropTech company. We are building a new ecosystem for commercial real estate where every deal, no matter how big or small, receives the right resources and systems to succeed. We leverage AI to identify commercial real estate opportunities and our own technology to ensure that the transaction itself is transparent, smooth and predictable. We are not brokers, buyers or sellers - we are connectors.
Our CEO has successfully launched three companies, and our leadership team are alumni from respected companies such as Google, Capital One, McKinsey, Compass, Brookfield, Ares, and Blackstone, among others. We recently raised a $25M Series A, and have raised over $100M in total funding up to this point.
We are backed by Canvas, Camber Creek, Thomvest & FJ Labs, four venture capital firms that have invested in other successful companies like Alibaba, AppNexus, Betterment, Buzzfeed, Dataminr, Dropbox, FanDuel, Houzz, Klarna, Opendoor, Palantir, Stripe, Uber, and Upwork (among others).
As VP, Business Development, you will play a major role in driving growth for Keyway. Your primary objective will be to assess, design and launch new verticals to expand the business, initially focused on building our first B2B offering for healthcare partners. You'll drive strategy, product development and partnerships for new enterprise level initiatives.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Identify, design and help build real estate solutions for multi-site healthcare operators, PE groups and hospital groups
- Collaborate with marketing to build the brand and marketing assets associated with positioning Keyway as a preferred real estate partner
- Develop relationships with healthcare operators, PE groups and hospital groups to position Keyway as a strategic partner for all sub $20M properties
- Build initial sales funnel for new offerings and develop reporting capabilities and key metrics
- Evaluate ongoing opportunities to expand other programmatic relationships for Keyway (partners that can generate more than $10M of transactions per year)
- 7+ years of experience in new verticals or business development, preferably in commercial real estate or with an early-stage company
- Consulting, private equity or healthcare experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities, track record of building trusted relationships with a variety of contacts and executive stakeholders
- OWNERSHIP: Make it happen, no matter what.
- EXCELLENCE: Everything we do is world-class
- COLLABORATION We trust in the power of working together.
- WINNING: We’re here to be the best.
- FAIRNESS: We get deals done, done right
- FUN: We work hard and we enjoy the ride.
At Keyway we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.