Senior Director, Revenue Generation
The Senior Director, Revenue Generation is a high-impact role responsible for the generation of Measurabl’s sales pipeline through the design, execution, and management of lead acquisition, nurture, conversion, and calling campaigns and programs. This individual will work closely with members of sales, marketing, sales enablement, and growth leadership to build the sales pipeline required to achieve the company’s aggressive growth objectives. This position requires a unique blend of technical, creative, analytic, and project management expertise and will lead a team of Sales Development Representatives.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
The essential functions and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Work closely with the sales leadership team to translate ARR goals into specific, quantitative lead generation and pipeline objectives
- In coordination with Marketing, develop and execute a comprehensive, integrated omnichannel demand generation plan comprised of broad-based and customized demand generation campaigns designed to deliver quantitative sales pipeline value
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and sales enablement to develop and implement an integrated lead follow-up processes designed to maximize campaign-related conversion rates
- Inspire, empower, and influence a growing demand generation team
- Develop key performance indicators (KPI) and dashboards designed to track performance and identify opportunities to optimize the sales and marketing process
Education & Experience:
We have identified the following programs, experience, and knowledge that have helped others find success in this role at Measurabl. We understand though that knowledge comes from many forms of learning and experiences. Above all, we consider a person’s potential impact in the role and value their unique path to this point in their career.
- 10+ years of SaaS marketing and demand generation experience
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, or related discipline
- Expert-level experience with Salesforce and Hubspot
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, and Account-based Marketing (ABM)
- Experience executing lead scoring and nurturing programs
- Experience with database management functions, including list management, cleansing, de-duplication, data validation, segmentation, tagging, custom report creation, and import/export of CRM data
- Experience with targeting, segmenting, and profiling of prospects and customers
- Experience writing and presenting ROI-driven marketing campaign plans
- A combination of professional or educational experience (whether formal or informal) that affords you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities above
This position will manage a team of Sales Development Representatives. The size of this team may fluctuate depending on the needs of the organization.
Perks and Benefits:
- Unlimited PTO
- Health and Dental Insurance + HSA options
- Pet Insurance
- Holiday Paid Time Off (Black Friday and Christmas Week Included)
- Matching 401k
- Amazing, Inclusive, Diverse, Relaxed Culture
- 100% Fully Remote
- Flexible Work Hours
- $800 office set up fund for new employees
- Monthly phone & internet reimbursement
- Stock options
- Bonus potential
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Measurabl, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.