Strategy and Operations Manager - Go To Market
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Proof is the world's first identity-assured transaction management platform and we are on a mission to digitize trust for all of life’s most critical transactions. Developed by the same market leaders and experts who brought notarization online with Notarize℠, Proof offers trust in a digital world by verifying identities and securing transactions to protect businesses and their customers. Since 2015, we’ve completed many of the world’s first digital commerce transactions, including the first online real estate closing, online mortgage closing, online auto sale, and online will and we're still just getting started!
We are seeking a dynamic Strategy & Operations Manager to join our Go to Market team and manage and optimize the structure, processes, and operational model of our high-growth sales team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales operations and a keen business acumen. With a solution driven attitude, a bias for action and focus on process improvement, the Strategy & Operations Manager, GTM will play a key role in driving Proof’s success.
What you’ll do as the Strategy & Operations Manager, GTM at Proof:
- Provide timely sales analytics including weekly pipeline analysis, forecasting, and sales results
- Drive business change by developing a keen understanding of the business, identifying core focus areas through data driven insights, and building trust with business partners
- Partner with Sales leadership to establish GTM strategy, own the modeling and implementation of sales territories and quota setting
- Actively identify operational issues and design solutions to make business flow better for the sales teams
- Special projects that support sales and broader executive leadership
What we’re looking for:
- At least three years of experience working in a SAAS company
- 5+ years related work experience in Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Go-to-Market or like functions
- Be able to work effectively across functional teams, in particular Marketing, Customer Success, and Product
- Have the creativity and curiosity required to help us fundamentally reshape an industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong strategy, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to turn data into insights & actions
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends to inform strategic decisions
- Must be self-managed, responsive and able to work in a virtual team environment
- Highly proficient in Salesforce (preference for Certified Administrator), Excel, and other analytical tools
Proof is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.