Director of Marketing
Rabbet is transforming the construction finance industry with tailored solutions for construction lenders, real estate developers, and related service providers to lower operational costs, make more informed decisions, and earn trust with other financial stakeholders. Founded in Austin, TX in 2017, Rabbet has improved visibility and efficiency for over $50B in construction capital.
At Rabbet, we aim to connect people and data to streamline construction finances. You’ll be joining a company that values efficiency, guidance, transparency, and relationships. We’re a small team (~25 employees), so there’s plenty of opportunity to have a big impact.
We commit to our customers—and the construction lending industry as a whole—to walk side-by-side through the continual evolution of the construction financing process. We combine deep domain expertise and technology to bring forward innovation in construction finance.
About the Role
The Director of Marketing develops and executes marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, capture demand, and drive revenue growth. This position is the head of the marketing function and reports to the SVP of Revenue. The Director of Marketing will manage resources—team members, consultants, and budget—and processes to ensure predictable, repeatable revenue growth.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the development and execution of our marketing strategy and go-to market efforts that aligns with the company's overall business objectives.
- Create and manage a marketing budget, ensuring that funds are allocated effectively to generate pipeline and hit revenue targets.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns that target key decision-makers in the construction finance industry, including email marketing, paid advertising, and search engine optimization.
- Develop and manage a content marketing strategy that includes blogs, whitepapers, webinars, case studies, and other materials that showcase the company's expertise and thought leadership in the construction finance industry.
- Deeply understand our customers, product, competitors and partners, and leverage this knowledge to optimize company positioning and messaging across content, channels, sales, and customer communications.
- Partner with the sales team to generate pipeline and win deals, including owning sales enablement & resources.
- Manage the company's website, ensuring that it is up-to-date, easy to navigate, and optimized for search engines.
- Develop and execute the company’s event strategy to generate leads and build relationships with potential customers.
- Develop, support and mentor our marketing team while collaborating across the organization to establish workflows and processes that scale.
- Manage brand guidelines.
- Continuously experiment, measure, and communicate results of B2B marketing approaches and programs.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field; MBA is a plus
- 7+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the construction finance industry or related fields
- 3+ years of experience managing a team
- Background in product marketing
- Demonstrated success in managing both inbound and ABM marketing strategies that drive revenue growth
- Strong leadership and management skills, with experience managing teams and budgets
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decisions
- Experience working with Marketo & Salesforce
- We hire only exceptional talent, you'll be joining a world-class team
- We are rapidly growing, we provide equity to all team members
- Competitive compensation
- We care about your total wellness, we offer a 401(k) plan w/ a generous matching contribution as well as comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- We understand the importance of family and time to recharge, we provide parental leave benefits, ample PTO (that we encourage you to use), and remote flexibility
- We are invested in your growth, we provide you resources for professional development
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
We’ve assembled one of the best teams you could possibly find in Austin. We like to imagine what’s possible, and then do it. Then learn from it. Then do it better. If this sounds like your kind of thing, we want you to join us!
Inclusion Promise: Rabbet embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are relentlessly committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Rabbet is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or age.
Location: We are currently a fully remote team, so living in Austin is not a requirement. However, we do have an expectation for travel to Austin 3 days per quarter.
Something looks off?