United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
TEAM Software is looking for a highly motivated Implementation Consultant to join our already robust Professional Services team. You would be responsible for partnering with our third party payroll provider and new and existing clients to integrate tax services, outsourced payroll and garnishments.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Partner with management, staff and outsourced payroll provider to determine training needs and product integration best practices for internal and external clients for tax, wage payments and garnishment services
- Update and manage project plans throughout the project lifecycle ensuring success in integrating third party tools
- Conducts training sessions using online training tools or in person covering specified TEAM’s products
- Provide or redirect support to new and existing clients throughout the project lifecycle
- Provide limited billable post implementation support for tax services
- Consult with client management to gain knowledge of specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations and technologies
- Assist with full product integration through additional consulting, training and implementation of TEAM’s products
- Develop internal training/onboarding documentation to ensure that the team is highly skilled to serve our customers
- Partner with outsourced vendor to deliver strategies and procedures to ensure successful implementation, training and support for services offered
- Measure client’s understanding of purchased services to ensure adoption
- Track and record all communications with clients to ensure accurate billing
- Potential travel to client sites, regional workshops and client conferences
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Software training experience
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple projects with a high level of effectiveness
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to be proactive, self-motivated, self-directed, flexible, adaptable and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize daily activities
- Ability to perform administrative activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer service
WHAT WOULD ALSO BE AWESOME:
- Experience/knowledge of the payroll process
- Experience working with a third party payroll company
- Experience working with tax jurisdictions
- Experience working with ADP in any capacity
A GLOBAL COMPANY WITH A LOCAL PRESENCE:
• We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or the option to work virtually if desired.
• We have employees in over 30 states, 7 countries and many regional offices - each with their own set of perks and opportunities to give back to the local community.
• Whether you work remotely or take advantage of one of our offices, you’ll find a community of WorkWavers that value diversity, and care deeply about our products, clients, our communities and each other.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, NO MATTER WHERE YOU DO IT:
• Our HQ is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
• With everything you could find in a great downtown -- from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works “Metroburb” is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
• Pharmacy, urgent care, bank, restaurants, florist, gym, dentist, outdoor patio bar and weekly farmers market all conveniently located on the first floor - making running errands on a break a breeze.
• We work hard but play hard too...need a break? When in the office kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms or face off in a ping pong match
WORKING REMOTE? Great! Our teams are well versed at working collaboratively in a fully virtual environment. We keep our offices available to all to use when working remotely isn’t feasible, or to help with cross training, team building and/or brainstorming.
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental and 401k with company match
• Find your perfect work/life balance with our Flexible Time Off policy or generous PTO plan (role dependent) and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• Robust Employee Assistance Program through TotalCare offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
• 24/7 access to virtual medical care with Teladoc
• Quarterly awards based on peer nominations
• Regional discounts and perks
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
• Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz!
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
• Recently named one of The Software Report's 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status: Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At WorkWave, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you feel like you could make a great impact in this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
WorkWave supports salary transparency, however please note that salary estimates provided by websites (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) and not by WorkWave may not accurately reflect the actual salary range for the position.