Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
WorkWave is the leading provider of cloud-based software solutions to pest control, lawn care, landscape management, and other green industries. Our special sauce is our team: We’re a group of makers, doers, creative thinkers, and hard workers, and we’re always looking for like-minded individuals to come and help us grow. When you become a part of this company, you’ll become part of a dynamic, friendly, fun, and forward-looking community.
As Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for go-to-market (GTM) strategies and tactics including segmentation, market strategy, market research, market planning, thought leadership, content development, and product messaging activities for WorkWave Service and our emerging marketing segments. You will support the product and sales team in attaining critical goals such as leads, conversions, retention, and up-sell by creating and launching strategies for all product life cycle stages: discovery, planning, launch, post-launch, and end-of-life. You will be the expert on market need, buyer motivations, problem statements and effectively communicate these and other market intelligence to internal stakeholders such as the management team, marketing communications, customer support, product management, and sales.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop product positioning and messaging and ensure adherence through all marketing communications, corporate communications, sales and support channels.
- Be your product(s) single point of contact for GTM activities with internal and external partners: sales, marketing communications, support, lead gen, web team, etc.
- Create, manage and implement plans to support product road-maps, including product launch, product enhancements, migrations and end-of-life; ensure GTM plans support sales objectives and other KPIs.
- Drive a collaborative lead generation pipeline by supporting and collaborating with sales, social, display advertising and demand generation teams through social, owned and paid media.
- Closely monitor and analyze competitors and their activity; create sales tools and other communications to position WorkWave against any competitive threat/value proposition.
- Voice of the customer—develop and launch ongoing surveys such as Net Promoter Score surveys to benchmark and track customer satisfaction.
- Meet regularly with customers to understand their market problems and experience with WorkWave and communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Conceptualize and develop thought leadership and content marketing assets to increase product awareness and reputation: whitepapers, eBooks, articles, blog posts, infographics, etc.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, preferably experience in cloud-based software solutions a plus
- BS in business administration or marketing or equivalent experience
- Pragmatic Marketing, Sequent Learning Networks or equivalent certification in Product Marketing and/or Product Management
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
- Adept in data analysis and identifying actions from what the data tells us.
- Ability to interact with executive management.
- Excellent people and management skills to team with people from across the organization.
- Desire and commitment to support the product manager and sales team to achieve goals.
- Strong commitment to collaboration with internal and external people and organizations.
- Ability to understand technology solutions and communicate their benefits into layman's terms.
- Experience within the field service industries is a plus
A GLOBAL COMPANY WITH A LOCAL PRESENCE:
• We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or the option to work virtually if desired.
• We have employees in over 30 states, 7 countries and many regional offices - each with their own set of perks and opportunities to give back to the local community.
• Whether you work remotely or take advantage of one of our offices, you’ll find a community of WorkWavers that value diversity, and care deeply about our products, clients, our communities and each other.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, NO MATTER WHERE YOU DO IT:
• Our HQ is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
• With everything you could find in a great downtown -- from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works “Metroburb” is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
• Pharmacy, urgent care, bank, restaurants, florist, gym, dentist, outdoor patio bar and weekly farmers market all conveniently located on the first floor - making running errands on a break a breeze.
• We work hard but play hard too...need a break? When in the office kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms or face off in a ping pong match
WORKING REMOTE? Great! Our teams are well versed at working collaboratively in a fully virtual environment. We keep our offices available to all to use when working remotely isn’t feasible, or to help with cross training, team building and/or brainstorming.
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental and 401k with company match
• Find your perfect work/life balance with our Flexible Time Off policy or generous PTO plan (role dependent) and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• Robust Employee Assistance Program through TotalCare offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
• 24/7 access to virtual medical care with Teladoc
• Quarterly awards based on peer nominations
• Regional discounts and perks
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
• Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz!
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
• Recently named one of The Software Report's 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status: Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At WorkWave, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you feel like you could make a great impact in this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
WorkWave supports salary transparency, however please note that salary estimates provided by websites (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) and not by WorkWave may not accurately reflect the actual salary range for the position.