Account Executive - Commercial
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
TaskEasy by WorkWave is a dynamic property services brand, specializing in providing innovative solutions for homeowners, property managers, and commercial facilities. Our technology-driven approach streamlines property maintenance, offering an extensive range of services including landscaping, cleaning, pool maintenance, and snow removal. As a rapidly growing brand, TaskEasy by WorkWave is emerging as a key partner for landlords, property management companies, real estate agents, iBuyers, and commercial organizations seeking a tech-first solution to meet their maintenance needs nationwide.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Strategically plan and prospect commercial clients
- Leverage your expertise in commercial services to identify opportunities and tailor solutions that align with client needs.
- Build relationships and grow the WorkWave brand through territory management, targeted prospect outreach, Executive C level account management and a “land & expand” sales process within each assigned prospect
- Conduct discovery calls to consult with prospects on their business objectives
- Educate customers on how our solution will drive the success of their business
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations, and solution recommendations, and close deals
- Drive towards achieving quarterly recurring revenue quotas, demonstrating a commitment to exceeding sales targets.
- Create opportunities through proactive efforts including but not limited to cold calling, emailing, lead generation, and networking
- Build and maintain sales pipeline and sales contracts within a CRM System (Salesforce.com)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 5 years of proven success in a commercial services sales role
- Experience selling in the commercial facilities sector
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven leadership abilities
- Strong attention to detail, a self-starter and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High business IQ and strong analytical skills to manage your assigned clients with data
- A strong bias to action - you’re not afraid to pick up the phone, jump into a video call, or get your hands dirty with the day-to-day to help drive your objectives
- Excellent AND effective written and verbal communication skills – you’re adept at articulating your vision for your clients and how that aligns with the broader TaskEasy strategy
- You have a natural executive presence and leverage your emotional intelligence to establish strong and trusting relationships within your team, cross-functionally, and with external parties
- Strong command of popular business tools like Google Work products, Tableau, Salesforce, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the year
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
In our dedication to salary transparency, we provide a compensation range for sales roles, which is $80,000 in addition to commission. The final offer will be dependent on various factors, including the candidate's qualifications, relevant experience, and the organization's budget. Our Talent Acquisition team will provide more information about the compensation package for this position during the interview process.
Currently not accepting candidates located in NY for this position.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
• We are laid back but buttoned up. We offer a casual work environment and remote work flexibility and have a passion for developing creative, innovative best in class solutions that directly contribute to the success of our customers
• We care deeply and deliver service and solutions that make a real difference in the lives of our clients and their businesses
• We openly accept others as they are and build strong partnerships based on trust
• Teamwork and collaboration is key to help our colleagues and customers solve their challenges
• Our team is energetic, fun, naturally inquisitive and eager to make an impact, we invite you to join us!
A GLOBAL COMPANY WITH A LOCAL PRESENCE:
• We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or the option to work virtually if desired.
• We have employees in over 30 states, 7 countries and many regional offices - each with their own set of perks and opportunities to give back to the local community.
• Whether you work remotely or take advantage of one of our offices, you’ll find a community of WorkWavers that value diversity, and care deeply about our products, clients, our communities and each other.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, NO MATTER WHERE YOU DO IT:
• Our HQ is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
• With everything you could find in a great downtown -- from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works “Metroburb” is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
• Pharmacy, urgent care, bank, restaurants, florist, gym, dentist, outdoor patio bar and weekly farmers market all conveniently located on the first floor - making running errands on a break a breeze.
• We work hard but play hard too...need a break? When in the office kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms or face off in a ping pong match
WORKING REMOTE? Great! Our teams are well versed at working collaboratively in a fully virtual environment. We keep our offices available to all to use when working remotely isn’t feasible, or to help with cross training, team building and/or brainstorming.
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental and 401k with company match
• Find your perfect work/life balance with our Flexible Time Off policy or generous PTO plan (role dependent) and paid holidays
• Up to 4 weeks paid bonding leave
• Free subscription to the Calm App for you and up to 4 dependents!
• Tuition reimbursement
• Robust Employee Assistance Program through TotalCare offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
• 24/7 access to virtual medical care with Teladoc
• Quarterly awards based on peer nominations
• Regional discounts and perks
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
• Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz!
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
• Recently named one of The Software Report's 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status: Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At WorkWave, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you feel like you could make a great impact in this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
WorkWave supports salary transparency, however please note that salary estimates provided by websites (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) and not by WorkWave may not accurately reflect the actual salary range for the position.