Associate Product Marketing Manager
VTS is seeking an Associate Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about building go-to-market strategies and crafting powerful messaging and portfolios to support the largest pillars of our product portfolio. You’ll develop a keen understanding of our amazing customers and market and use this knowledge to prioritize and drive the right go-to-market efforts. You will leverage messaging and positioning to further accelerate our growth and design marketing tactics that drive demand and enable the sales and marketing teams.
It is critical that you can grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits customers care about, as well as being able to think strategically about VTS product positioning in the context of our market and our buyers. Reporting directly to the Director of Product Marketing for our Lease-Market-Data business unit, you’ll become an expert in the market, the buyers, how they buy and their decision criteria and will help transfer that knowledge to the sales and marketing teams. You will also lead strategic efforts including gaining a better understanding of the customer as well as our current (and future) competitors, driving new product launches and supporting go-to-market efforts for existing and net new markets and revenue streams.
Please note: This role will be in office 2-3 days a week in our New York office.
What Makes This Job Awesome? You will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Product Management, Sales, and Customer Success to develop go-to-market strategies for new and existing products.
- Identify industry, market, and customer needs and opportunities, ensuring a clear and differentiated position for VTS solutions
- Develop, validate, and roll out product positioning, messaging, and value propositions for targeted audiences that support existing and upcoming products and features
- Create compelling product collateral, including product sheets, videos, case studies, white papers, and presentations that effectively communicate the benefits and value of our products.
- Be the expert on our product and our buyers, how they buy, their buying criteria, and how our software solves their challenges. Conducting market surveys and interviews to build expertise in the market, customers and competitive landscape will
- Partner with the Sales and Customer Success Enablement teams to jointly build and deliver relevant sales training on product messaging & positioning, product functionality, competitive differentiation and value proposition of VTS solutions
- Develop and communicate full end to end, data-driven GTM strategies for new product releases in partnership with Product Management, Engineering, and UX/Design
- Support product launches, including developing launch plans, coordinating launch activities, and measuring launch success.
- Support sales enablement initiatives, including developing sales tools and training materials that equip our sales team with the knowledge and resources they need to sell our products effectively.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- You have experience in enterprise software product marketing at mid-sized or Enterprise SaaS companies. Alternatively, similar time spent at a top tier management consulting firms with Marketing/GTM-focused projects.
- You are great at cross-functional team management and influencing others without authority, including managing, driving conversations, and wrangling a diverse set of perspectives towards a common goal and decision
- You have experience conducting and analyzing market and competitive research
- You have strong writing and communication skills, with the ability to develop clear, concise messaging and collateral.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS is the commercial real estate industry’s only technology company that unifies owners, operators, brokers, and tenants in a single platform to capitalize on opportunities revealed in every square foot of their properties. In 2013, VTS revolutionized the commercial real estate industry’s leasing operations with what is now VTS Lease. Today, the VTS Platform is the largest first-party data source in the industry, transforming how strategic decisions are made and executed by CRE professionals across the globe.
With the VTS Platform, consisting of VTS Lease, VTS Market, VTS Activate, and VTS Data, every business stakeholder in commercial real estate is given real-time market information and workflow tools to do their job with unparalleled speed and intelligence. VTS is the global leader, with more than 60% of Class A office space in the U.S., and 12 billion square feet of office, retail, and industrial space is managed through our platform worldwide. VTS’ user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals and industry-leading customers such as Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, BXP, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE.
VTS maintains offices in New York City, London, Toronto, and Chicago
To learn more about VTS, and to see our open roles, visit www.vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Something looks off?