Senior FP&A Analyst
As a Senior Financial Analyst you will have the opportunity to influence outcomes by producing high quality financials and conducting thoughtful analysis. You will be responsible for providing financial planning and analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting for various business units and functions. You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams and senior management to provide insights and recommendations to drive strategic decisions and optimize performance. On a daily basis, you will produce cash reports and also create weekly and monthly cash-flow forecasts and assist with other related initiatives. On a monthly basis, you will work on budget vs actual reports. You will have the opportunity to work cross functionally and build deep relationships with key decision makers.
To thrive in this role you must be proactive and detail oriented and produce high quality deliverables and impactful analysis. You will leverage your impeccable communication skills and solutions focused approach to successfully manage multiple tasks. Additionally, you will prove to be comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment, working independently as well as part of a team.
Here’s what you can expect as a Senior Financial Analyst:
- Financial Reporting: Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and reports, including variance analysis, trend analysis, and key performance indicators.
- Planning & Budgeting: Support Finance team in the budgeting and forecasting process, including developing assumptions, models, and scenarios
- Business Partnerships: Provide financial support and guidance to business partners on revenue, expense, capital, and headcount planning and management
- Develop Your Skills: Identify and implement process improvements and automation to enhance efficiency and accuracy of financial reporting and analysis
- Data Guru: Identify and implement process improvements and automation to enhance efficiency and accuracy of financial reporting and analysis.
- You have 2+ years of FP&A experience (ideally in a VC funded SaaS startup)
- You have solid Excel skills (know your way around Excel models and can analyze large datasets).
- Preference will be given to candidates that have familiarity with NetSuite and other current generation FP&A tools such as Pigment
- You are highly analytical, have a low ego, are curious, sensitive to others viewpoints and work well in a highly collaborative environment (we are all in this one together!)
- Someone who is always ready to dig into the details (you will receive lots of guidance and will have the attitude to roll up your sleeves as needed)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and not stop until the job is done
- Finally…a sense of perspective and humor - the ability to laugh at oneself and maintain composure during high pressure situations is always a plus!
In return for this work, you will be given the opportunity to make a tremendous impact in one of our fastest growing teams in the US! As VTS grows, so will you!
What VTS Values & How We Show It
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - quarterly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS is the commercial real estate industry’s only technology company that unifies owners, operators, brokers, and tenants in a single platform to capitalize on opportunities revealed in every square foot of their properties. In 2013, VTS revolutionized the commercial real estate industry’s leasing operations with what is now VTS Lease. Today, the VTS Platform is the largest first-party data source in the industry, transforming how strategic decisions are made and executed by CRE professionals across the globe.
With the VTS Platform, consisting of VTS Lease, VTS Market, VTS Activate, and VTS Data, every business stakeholder in commercial real estate is given real-time market information and workflow tools to do their job with unparalleled speed and intelligence. VTS is the global leader, with more than 60% of Class A office space in the U.S., and 12 billion square feet of office, retail, and industrial space is managed through our platform worldwide. VTS’ user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals and industry-leading customers such as Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, BXP, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE. To learn more about VTS, and to see our open roles, visit www.vts.com.
VTS maintains offices in New York City, London, Toronto, Chicago, and San Francisco.
To learn more about VTS and to see our open roles, visit us at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.